Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What must be a world record


My apprehensive face. Charlie mocks my pain. ;)


Thanks to my two jobs I will be on campus today for 17 hours.

Seriously.

I had a 7:00 a.m. meeting and I work until midnight in the library.

There are twelve hours between those two appointments, you say. You can't possibly have class during all of that time
.

Oh, but my schedule is just spread out enough that going home wouldn't really make sense either. (i.e. class from 9:30-11:00, devotional, class from 1:30-3:00, class from 5:00-6:15.)

Oh well. In a few years/months I won't be a college student anymore. I gotta to soak it in while I can I guess...

Plus, who needs sleep? I have dried mangoes, a bunch of vitamin C, a nalgene waterbottle, and mika on my itunes. (Don't worry mom, I buy dinner before I clock in...) Not to mention all of the friends I have on campus.

Staying late is never too bad when there are so many smiling faces.

1 comment:

  1. What an attractive picture of me. XD

    You rock long hours. 17 is a good number, right?

    ReplyDelete