Thursday, September 23, 2010

mlia

Again. A gem from the Great Gmail Inbox Purge of 2010.

Compliments of my life is average (mlia).com

"Today my boyfriend asked me what I was thinking about. I told him I was thinking about health care plans.

But I was really thinking about what it would be like to be an octopus...

It would be AWEsome."






I think this was written by my alternate personality somewhere out there. Because, I may or may not have actually thought about what it would be like to be an octopus... [cut to image of Lynne making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, while reading a book, while drinking a soda, while stirring pasta on the stove, WHILE braiding her hair. Awesome indeed!]




1 comment:

  1. Lynne. I love it when you blog. And I want you to be an octopus for Halloween. How great would that be?

    ReplyDelete