Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thus, my blog was born

I imagine that most of my posts will be written at work. (I work on campus as a computer assistant.) It can be somewhat (read: deadly, mindnumbingly) slow sometimes. You can only check the paper supply so many times.

Since it's the last day of finals, I have no homework. All of the useful things I could be doing involve not sitting behind a computer and refilling the stapler. No one seems to need my oh-so-helpful computer assistance and I already read the top stories at google.news, so I could either start writing or play with my hair to keep myself busy.

Thus, my blog was born.

Right now, there are four people in my lab. Just enough to keep me from listening to music or making calls to pass the time.

But, if they all leave, I'm plugging in my earbuds and watching Monk on hulu.

3 comments:

  1. I love Monk! How have we never watched it together in the past 8 months?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that you would be completely overwhelmed with things to do before you leave. Now you have to pack, clean, prepare yourself for an emotional transition AND watch an episode of Monk with me. You can do it all. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynnee, I so look forward to reading this....

    ReplyDelete