Tuesday, November 30, 2010

T-minus two weeks

I am in the final stretch of my undergraduate college career. This is it. The great tamale. The green mile. The end that I needed to endure to.

My computer is covered with star-shaped post-it notes that have tasks (things to do for school and things to do for work) and lists (grocery list, pre-move out list).

Then, without any pomp and circumstance, I will wake up one--probably snowy--day, eat some breakfast, look out the window, and realize over my unholy bowl of yogurt and granola that I AM a college graduate.

After probably choking on my foodstuffs from the suddenness of the realization, I will proceed to structure the remainder of my life.

What does one even do without school? Hobbies, you say? I'm not quite sure what that word even means, but I hope to discover very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Or rather, Congrats! Graduation is wonderful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love this post.
    in particular this sentence: "After probably choking on my foodstuffs from the suddenness of the realization, I will proceed to structure the remainder of my life."

    hobbies? running? with dani?
    yes!

    ReplyDelete