Tuesday, August 4, 2009

As of today I've had 29 roommates

I am a senior at BYU (and have been for a few semesters), and I have lived in Provo since September 2006 (with study abroad and internship exceptions). Since I have lived here in "Happy Valley" I have lived with 29 beautiful girls at various times. We have had adventures together, handled breakups together, managed cooking disasters, and squealed/giggled together about exciting life news. I've lived with return missionaries, friends from high school, friends from Jerusalem, and absolute strangers.

But I love these girls and it's so exciting to see how their lives turn out!

Key:

[ ] roommate for more than one time period

* married/engaged

^ on a mission/ has a mission call

@ expecting a baby


Fall 2006-Winter 2007--45 Fox Hall

Britt Linde (in room)

Maren Christiansen

Paige Christensen*

Charlie Nicholes

Allison Funk

Spring/Summer 2007--Elms, W113

Jen Stewart* (in room)

Shannon Adams*

Emma LaSeuer^

Jessica Fisher

Lisa Owens

Katy Baxter*

Fall 2007--408, Jerusalem

McCall Barrick (same side of the room)

Amber Patterson

Rachel Mildenstein

Winter 2008--Elms, B208

Lindsey Porter*@ (in room)

Nicole Heder*

Lana Holt

Rachel Goodwin*

Jackie Quinn*

Spring/Summer 2008--Elms, B208

[Lana Holt (in room)]

[Nicole Heder*]

Ashley Esser

Randi Billings

Abby Tryon

Fall 2008, Winter 2009--Elms, B208

[Nicole Heder* (in room)]

Andrea Kinghorn^

Kelly Cook^

Emily Edwards

Kylie Pack*

Spring/Summer 2009--The Colony, 433

Rachelle "Roxie" Doxey (in room)

Jenessa Simmons^

Erin Meyers^

Nicole and I at a tennis match summer 2008
Fox 45 roomie reunion summer 2008 (l-r) Paige, Britt, Charlie, Allie, me
Summer 2007, "Deathmatch" with Charlie and croquet mallets



I won.
Roomies in Jerusalem. (l-r) McCall, Rachel, Amber, me
Summer 2008 Abby, me
B208 Girls' night! April 2008 right before three of our roommates got married. Lindsey, Nicole, me, Lana, Jackie, Rachel.
At Yoasis, Jackie, Nicole, me, Lindsey, Lana, Rachel
Summer 2008 at Vivian Park. I have been roommates with all of these girls at some point in time. (l-r) Erin, me, Nicole, Andrea
July 15, 2009. Dropping Erin off at the MTC--she is off to Thailand! Me, Jenessa, Holly, Erin

1 comment:

  1. All this time together and you still can't spell my name... ^_~

    This was a cute post! Makes me want to copy.

    ReplyDelete