Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm off to see the District

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m., I will fly to Washington, D.C. for a four-month internship. Hopefully I will arrive there in one piece (after wrangling with all of my luggage, that really will be a feat). Be assured that I will drop all of my stuff and go skipping around the city the second I arrive (after a quick swing by the laundry room--thanks Andrea!).

Here is my address until December 12. If any of you would like to come visit me, that would be splendid.

Lynne Gabrielsen
Room 406
2520 L St., NW
Washington, D.C. 20037

(Mostly I post this here because I'm afraid that if I write my address down on a piece of paper it will be sucked into the black hole that is my mother's office, never to be seen again. At least on my blog my address won't go to the big recycling bin in the sky.)

2 comments:

  1. Right you are about the black hole. And no electrons were harmed in the making of this blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne,
    I sincerely hope that for the next four months you feel like you are staring in a season of the West Wing. May you work with politicians as incredible as Jed Bartlett and other interns as cute as Sam Seaborn. And, may every day be as fulfilling as Big Block of Cheese day.
    Love,
    SJ

    ReplyDelete