Friday, November 6, 2009

Wastebasket Writing

This week at work, I got the chance to write our weekly editorial-style article called the "Wastebasket." It was really fun, mildly stressful, and an overall good experience. I think my bosses were pleased with my work. Just so you know, it's not a white paper, it's not a scholastic essay (although I do have reliable sources), it's a snarky editorial. So don't be surprised if it's slightly (read: heavily) stilted.

(You can link to the website here. The Wastebasket is on the right side, and the related factsheet that I also spent a lot of time on is in the center section called, "The Amazing Waste: Hydrogen Fuel Cell Funding" Also, if you feel like commenting on anything relating to me, please do so on my blog, not on the website.)

1 comment:

  1. Very excellent column. Hard work, though, huh? I like your style and voice here. And the argument is pretty compelling, too.

    ReplyDelete